Central digital is the combination of Central tech organization including Cenergy Innovation , Central Group Online, Retail Innovation & Service (RIS) under Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer.
Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are
- Develop and deliver features, extensions, improvements for Akeneo PIM and Magento2 to high performance using Symfony5 and related PHP frameworks.
- Provide unit test with sufficient coverage and maintain PHP coding standard (clean code) when deliver the work.
- Monitor and support application owned by the team such as Akeneo, Magento2, etc. including investigation, problem solving (bug fixes), software upgradeand installation.
- Work in Agile environment and participate in Agile activities including, grooming, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective.
- Documenting software design decision and specification in detail to share across teams.
- Work extensively with DevOps and AWS cloud engineer team on building infrastructure, monitoring system to scalable applications and CI/CD
- Review code and enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience (Senior role)
- Able to coach others and initiate innovation ideas (Senior role)
- Provide needed reports (status report, incident report, etc.) to line of reporter (Senior role)
- Understands and has embraced SOLID and other paradigms.
- Good understanding of OOP and software design patterns.
- Few years of experience with one of Symfony or Laravel.
- Understands unit, integration and functional tests and has experience with them.
- Understands Restful API and the semantics of HTTP.
- Has confidence setting up, tinkering and debugging around LEMP stack.
- Knowledge and experience with git-flow, rebase, conflict resolution and code-review.
- Basic knowledge of Magento2 and Doctrine ORM.
- Experience of static analysis, code quality and/or coverage tools.
- Knows tricks of the trade when it comes to PHP and SQL.
- Basic fluency with written and spoken English.