As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining, scaling and optimizing
- 7+ years of work experience with B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. ***
- You have an experience in the development experience with Apache Airflow, Python, Anaconda, Spark, Hive, Kafka. ***
- You have good English speaking and writing.
- You have In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required.
- You are street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less.
- Experience in Machine Learning development and deployment is a big plus.
- You are a true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines with your team.
- Understanding best practices for marketing automation, consumer analytics, knowledge management and near real time data processing.
- You have experience with Agile/Lean product development practices;
- You have experience implementing Facebook Ads API, Google Ads API, and another platforms is a plus.