Central Tech is a subsidiary of Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer and one of its most well-known brands. Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are. We recruit globally and search for top-tier talent to help us develop our infrastructure and platforms to create an excellent customer experience by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere and anytime.
Java Developer – Senior / Lead level
- Understand integration workflows, architectures, development process, deployment process, and support process.
- Understand business flow (e-commerce). Able to suggest business solutions to Product Owner. Able to document business requirements into technical integration documents.
- Develop and deliver integration modules/services (API services, integration adapters on existing platform (AWS cloud, AWS API Gateway, etc.)
- Develop unit test and integration test cases to make sure integration flow works as required.
- Monitor integration workflow and perform analysis of incident, defect, bug, issue on integration area.
- Good knowledge in software development practices and be able to apply design principles to code.
- Good sense of urgency, able to prioritize works appropriately. Understand and adopt changes quickly and reasonably.
- Willing to work in team, able to communicate efficiently and concise.
- Enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
- Strong in Java programming language and Java’s framework (Spring, Apache Camel, etc.)
- Good experience in software integration area (Middle & Senior Level), or willing to learn software integration.
- Experience in event messaging.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience in Go Language or willing to learn Go Language.
- Experience in File Manage System and File Management Processing.
- Good experience in developing web service both REST API, SOAP API, and API security
- Experience in using ELK, or another Application Log management (Splunk), or willing to learn.
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges comfortable working without routine supervision
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
More About Us