Central Tech is a subsidiary of Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer and one of its most well-known brands. Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are. We recruit globally and search for top-tier talent to help us develop our infrastructure and platforms to create an excellent customer experience by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere and anytime.
Senior Android Engineer
- Design | Build | Test | Deploy new and enhanced mobile apps & services
- Work closely with Product Management to collaborate on new requirements, applications, and features
- Work collaboratively with other SCRUM team members (e.g. server-side developers | web developers) to effectively deliver mobile experiences
- Work closely with the QA resources to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration
- Coach and drive best practices
- 3+ years of overall Android development
- Strong Java and Kotlin skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK (Kotlin preferred)
- Proficient in application design pattern and architecture
- Familiar with Android Architecture Component and MVVM Design pattern
- Basic knowledge in Android Jetpack components
- Strong in reactive programming pattern (RxJava, RxKotlin, and RxAndroid)
- Understand the concept of dependencies injection
- Able to work collaboratively within a SCRUM team with Agile delivery framework
- Solid understanding of good UI/UX practices and creating high-performance mobile application experiences
- Another cross-platform development is a plus (Flutter, Xamarin, and etc.)
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staff showing how you can progress.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the tech startup company under Central Group – a very strong market presence in Thailand.
If this role as the Senior Android Engineer is of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are short-listing for this role immediately.
More About Us