Central digital is the combination of Central tech organization including Cenergy Innovation , Central Group Online, Retail Innovation & Service (RIS) under Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer.
Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Participate in the development of test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution. May review and critique test scripts developed by less experienced staff and suggest improvements.
- Work with team to conduct tests of applications in production or in development, applications about to be migrated, or applications recently patched. May lead a test exercise involving less experienced staff.
- Document test results, and compile results of other testers into consolidated report for management, clients, and applications staff. May perform regression or other analyses and present in project meeting.
- Know environment impact and side effect to or another module when change some feature or when make new software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- 1 years of experience as a QA in Agile development team both manual and automate testing (4+ years’ experience for a senior role)
- Understand testing concept, basic testing technique, software life cycle, and Agile fundamental process
- Strong technical knowledge of a typical technology stack integrating frameworks to deliver services from front-end to back-end. (website technology and API testing) – for senior role
- Demonstrable knowledge of a typical technology stack integrating frameworks to deliver services from front-end to back-end. (website technology and API testing)
- Able to use of build management tools and CI tools (such as Jenkins)
- Able to develop efficient SQL and understanding of relational databases (Oracle /MySQL/ SQL Server)