At Central Technology, we are changing the way consumers in Thailand are shopping. We are developing the next-generation tech to enable true Omnichannel shopping experiences across the entire nation and abroad through Central Groups’ retail arm. It is an exciting time to join as we’re looking to building the A-Team of exceptional, motivated leaders to take us to the next level of development. Is that you? We welcome you to apply.
We are building out a Program Management organization to systematize our technical Product Development practices. We’re looking for self-motivated, high-energy Project Managers with a real passion for organizing processes in a lightweight, high-value way to join our team. In this role, you’ll first understand how we currently do our work across Product, reporting, and engineering, and then design processes to simplify the workflow and reduce overall work requirements. Automating wherever we can. We are looking for YOU to define and build the processes we need to make our organization run smoothly.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for all aspects of projects management including estimation, timeline overall IT delivery, quality, customer management and financial performance.
- Monitor the project status and report the project status to the business units and the management.
- Liaise with the technical Leads ensuring appropriate resources are available for the allocated projects.
- Lead business meetings with the business units and other key stakeholders.
- Provide smooth communication with the project team and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the agile ceremonies and provide mentoring and training to the team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- 5-10 years in IT industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as project manager.
- Excellent customer management skills, consulting experience is a plus.
- Commercial and financial management experience.
- Good presentation and project management skills and proven track record in IT related project delivery
- Ability to understand and document current work practices, design tools and processes to gain in efficiency and quality.
- Interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
- PMP / PRINCE II/Scrum master certification is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent communication.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with tech startup company under Central Group – a very strong market presence in Thailand.
If this role as the Project Manager is of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are short-listing for this role immediately.
More About Us