Central digital is the combination of Central tech organization including Cenergy Innovation , Central Group Online, Retail Innovation & Service (RIS) under Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer.
Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are
- Being accountable for all aspects of projects management including estimation, timeline overall IT delivery, quality, customer management and financial performance.
- Monitor the project status and report the project status to the business units and the management.
- Liaise with the technical Leads ensuring appropriate resources are available for the allocated projects.
- Lead business meetings with the business units and other key stakeholders.
- Provide smooth communication with the project team and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the agile ceremonies and provide mentoring and training to the team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- 5-10 years in IT industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as project manager.
- Excellent customer management skills, consulting experience is a plus.
- Commercial and financial management experience.
- Good presentation and project management skills and proven track record in IT related project delivery.
- Ability to understand and document current work practices, design tools and processes to gain in efficiency and quality.
- Interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
- PMP / PRINCE II/Scrum master certification is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent communication