Central Tech is a subsidiary of Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer and one of its most well-known brands. Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are. We recruit globally and search for top-tier talent to help us develop our infrastructure and platforms to create an excellent customer experience by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere and anytime.
We’re looking for self-motivated, high-energy Product Managers at all levels with a true passion for creating amazing digital products to join our team. In this role, you’ll be designing and implementing innovative solutions that have not been seen before to drive our e-commerce and omnichannel business.
Do you have a passion for delighting users and transforming business?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We’d love to talk with you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of Technical Product Management experience creating software products from conception to launch
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into engineering specifications
- Clear and demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- English ability – written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability and passion to take ownership of a project or issue of varying degrees of complexity and personally make sure it is completed with limited outside guidance
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter that can understand and improve complex systems
- Strong project management skills to estimate timing, create a plan, and drive each project forward to deliver on time
- Experience in agile environments
- Thai language ability highly preferred
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
More About Us