Central digital is the combination of Central tech organization including Cenergy Innovation , Central Group Online, Retail Innovation & Service (RIS) under Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer.
Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are
- 4+ years of experience in product management, technical program management, software development, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience delivering business results, such as growth of revenue, customers, and/or partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experienc
- Experience defining and managing a roadmap including multiple products and features with varying timelines.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including influencing internal stakeholders and external partners to effectively build consensus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a diverse set of internal and external audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Strong project management skills to estimate timing, create a plan, and drive each project forward to deliver on time.
- Ability to convert ambiguity and complexity into clear, structured information and strategies.
- Strong analytical ability, including developing hypotheses and arguments backed by data
- English ability – written and verbal
- Experience in the Retail industry, expertise in Retail Marketplaces
- MBA preferred
- Experience in agile development, such as Scrum and Kanban
- Software development experience
- UX design expertise, with proven ability to develop high-quality UX flows and wireframes
- SQL competency
- Thai language ability highly preferred