Central digital is the combination of Central tech organization including Cenergy Innovation , Central Group Online, Retail Innovation & Service (RIS) under Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer.
Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are
• Understand integration workflows, architectures, development process, deployment process, and support process.
• Understand business flow (e-commerce). Able to suggest business solutions to Product Owner. Able to document business requirements into technical integration documents.
• Develop and deliver integration modules/services (API services, integration adapters on existing platform (AWS cloud, AWS API Gateway, etc.) • Develop unit test and integration test cases to make sure integration flow works as required.
• Monitor integration workflow and perform analysis of incident, defect, bug, issue on integration area.
• Good knowledge in software development practices and be able to apply design principles to code.
• Good sense of urgency, able to prioritize works appropriately. Understand and adopt changes quickly and reasonably.
• Willing to work in team, able to communicate efficiently and concise.
• Enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
• Able to coach others and initiate innovation ideas (senior role)
• Provide needed reports (status report, incident report, etc.) to line of reporter (Senior role)
• Strong in Java programming language and Java’s framework (Spring, Apache Camel, etc.)
• Good experience in software integration area (Middle & Senior Level), or willing to learn software integration.
• Experience in event messaging including Apache Kafka, JMS, Apache Message Queue, Rabbit MQ, AWS SQS, AWS Kinesis, etc.
• Experience in Git, AWS Cloud and other AWS services.
• Experience in Go Language or willing to learn Go Language.
• Experience in File Manage System and File Management Processing.
• Good experience in developing web service both REST API, SOAP API, and API security (certificate, oauth2, basic authentication, etc.).
• Experience in using ELK, or another Application Log management (Splunk).
• Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges comfortable working without routine supervision