Central Tech is subsidiary of Central Group which is well-known as the biggest retail in Thailand. Our job is to build the best technology team that will make Central Group a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
We scout and search out for the best talent to help us develop the infrastructure and platform to improve the quality of life of people by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere anytime as it should be number one retailer in Thailand.
IT Security Specialist
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems. Work with key areas of business and IT to develop baseline cloud, container and application security standards and features and integrate into CI/CD pipeline.
- Implement and design API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security. Utilize a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform to design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the company.
- Efficiently analyze system architectures to develop appropriate security requirements which enforce company’s policies and standards.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats across security domains to project teams.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure; develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options, and effectively articulate findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge. Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Maintain highly developed knowledge of security best practices and technologies.
- Communicate technical topics to diverse audiences including technology teams, leaders and business users without a technical background
- 5 years of relevant work experience in security.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes: secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services,
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Need to be a Senior level and able to manage projects on their own with strong knowledge of Security and Technology Architecture
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Good command of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
More About Us