Central Tech is a subsidiary of Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer and one of its most well-known brands. Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are. We recruit globally and search for top-tier talent to help us develop our infrastructure and platforms to create an excellent customer experience by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere and anytime.
We are looking for a DevOps Specialist to join and be part of our dynamic and growing support E-commerce Business Team providing service in operations. The DevOps Specialist is responsible for creating and automating the deployment of tools and services creating and automating common support deployments. You should have deep understanding of modern web architectures, APIs, and commonly used IT infrastructure.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing AWS cloud-based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- AWS: 5+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, IAM, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, CloudWatch, KMS, EKS, ECS, Security Hub, DynamoDB, Cognito, ElastiCache, SecretManager, GuardDuty, etc) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- Having an emphasis on best practice and cloud security (AWS Well Architected Framework)
- Experience working with AWS Organizations in a multi-account environment
- Experience with containerized workloads (e.g. Docker, EKS, ECS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, …)
- DevSecOps: Solid experience as a DevSecOps/DevOps Engineer in a 24x7x365 uptime Amazon AWS environment leveraging git repositories and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GoCD
- Automation and Configuration Management experience with tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Programming and Scripting Skills (e.g. Python, NodeJS, etc)
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. NewRelic, ELK, EFK, Prometheus, etc)
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues (e.g. by using APM tools like NewRelic, Dynatrace, etc)
- Experience working in an agile team using (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc)
Nice to have
- AWS Data Engineering expertise (e.g. AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty)
- Experienced with Data Engineering services like Lake Formation, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Sagemaker, Kineses, Kafka, etc.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB etc.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with tech startup company under Central Group – a very strong market presence in Thailand.
If this role as the DevOps Specialist is of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are short-listing for this role immediately.
More About Us