Central Tech is subsidiary of Central Group which is well-known as the biggest retail in Thailand. Our job is to build the best technology team that will make Central Group a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
We scout and search out for the best talent to help us develop the infrastructure and platform to improve the quality of life of people by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere anytime as it should be number one retailer in Thailand.
- Install and test MySQL database management system in AWS RDS cloud environment.
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Manage security, control access permissions and privileges.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Work closely with back-end commerce developers, infrastructure and DevOps.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in database administration.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with SQL and the principles of database design.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements.
- Self-motivated to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD).
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
More About Us