Central Tech is a subsidiary of Central Retail Corporation (CRC) – Central Group, Thailand’s largest retailer and one of its most well-known brands. Our mission is to assemble the best technology team possible to ensure that Central Group is a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
Our focus is not just e-commerce as we also enable an omni-channel experience for our customers where we provide the products that they need, no matter where they are. We recruit globally and search for top-tier talent to help us develop our infrastructure and platforms to create an excellent customer experience by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere and anytime.
- Install and test MySQL database management system in AWS RDS cloud environment.
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Manage security, control access permissions and privileges.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Work closely with back-end commerce developers, infrastructure and DevOps.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in database administration.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with SQL and the principles of database design.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements.
- Self-motivated to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD).
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
More About Us