Central Tech is subsidiary of Central Group which is well-known as the biggest retail in Thailand. Our job is to build the best technology team that will make Central Group a leading player in online e-tailing worldwide.
We scout and search out for the best talent to help us develop the infrastructure and platform to improve the quality of life of people by allowing access to quality products and services from Central Group anywhere anytime as it should be number one retailer in Thailand.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high-energy Application Support Leader, to manage operations and ongoing support to join our team.
In this role, you’ll work with a diverse set of business, product and engineering teams to ensure ongoing platform availability and stability, providing clear, accurate, and actionable insights of application and platform performance. Building out monitoring and alerting architecture, understand business needs, and help improving our overall application landscape leading to a true 24×7 operation.
You’ll combine your technology and business experience with a true passion for operational excellence by using all IT Service Management skill set.
- Build out appropriate Support and Operations functions (Team, Tools, Processes, documentation. etc.)
- Focus on resolving IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
- Work with engineering teams to better detect and address common issues and problems.
- Coordinate with other technical teams (software development, service & infrastructure teams, and 3rd-party vendors) in troubleshooting and resolving service incidents following the defined incident management process.
- Review and prioritize technical and operational support issues from clients, escalate to a related party and follow-up for solution/fix to resolve support tickets.
- Ensure problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels.
- Identify business capability gaps and improvement opportunities. Engage the business, build cooperative relationships and lead business analysis to determine the right solution for delivering the right business outcome
- Engage software and equipment vendors to ensure issues are escalated and relevant information is provided for troubleshooting or clarifying issues.
- Contribute to team initiatives and looking for opportunities for process improvement.
- A strong base of IT Applications experience
- Have a well understanding about IT Service Management (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement)
- Understanding of support workflows, ticketing, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related field.
- More than 5 years’ experiences in e-commerce industry/ software supporting service.
- Ability to balance daily support needs with long-term strategy and successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. An effective influence that can develop and sell the business case to preferentially-minded business executives.
- Strong problem analysis, preliminary issue/incident investigation, self-motivated, enthusiastic and resolution skill is required.
- Be able to work in flexible working if needed and willing to help with good service mindset
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Free-Flow Snacks & Drinks
- Monthly Team Building Budget
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Get Special Bonus for recommending your friends
- Taking your birthday off
- Free gym
- Free Udemy online training
- Tech Talk & Pizza Friday
- Annual Outing & Christmas Party
- Project Success Celebration
- Career roadmap for all staffs showing how you can progress.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with tech startup company under Central Group – a very strong market presence in Thailand.
If this role as the Application Support Leader is of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are short-listing for this role immediately.
More About Us